Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Architectural Assistant Part 2
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience)
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Part 2 Architectural Assistant has now become available with a RIBA chartered architectural practice. My client works on large scale projects across many different sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, education and conservation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong Revit/AutoCAD skills and have previous experience working in a UK based practice. In addition to this, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with disciplined experts in a rapidly growing company.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits to help support career development and wellbeing.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Able to carry out studies and design proposals
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ensuring that all information is treated appropriately and kept confidential
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Hold an MSc in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- In-depth understanding of UK Building Regulation and planning policies
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100