An Architect job is now available working with an award-winning specialist consultancy on the designs of multi-level car park developments.
The company is known for its tailored design service producing functional and visually appealing developments across the UK. The company is made up of Engineers, Surveyors, Project managers, and architectural staff. Projects vary from Surface car parks to multistorey development with bespoke facades and designs.
They now have a role for an Architect to join its team based in Horley.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on projects from stages 1 - 4
- Projects would focus on new build or refitment of multistorey and surface carparks
- Assisting with the development of presentations
- Working closely with internal engineering and technical teams
- Communication directly with clients
- Attending site.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect
- Experience in working across stages 1- 4
- Ability to use Revit
- Knowledge of the UK planning process
- Good communication skills
- Experience in multi-level development would be beneficial
- Due to the office location and the need to visit sites, you will require a current driving licence.
What you get back
- 9.00 - 5.30 office hours
- On-site parking
- Ongoing development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Horley, Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12953)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd