Architects and Part 2 Architectural Assistants
Working as part of our team, the ideal candidates will have an interest in residential, healthcare and education projects, and share our passion for low energy design.
Your skills (depending on qualification):
- a hands-on, proactive and collaborative approach to design
- experience in design and delivery of projects from concept to site, including preparation of planning, tender, and construction drawings and specifications
- an inquisitive mind, a problem solver, and a good listener
- excellent design and verbal/graphic communication skills
- passionate about people-focused design, with the ability to deliver creative design solutions that respond to a project stakeholders’ needs
- strong IT skills and good experience of Revit/BIM are required
rhp is an employee-owned trust, twice shortlisted for BD ‘Education Architect of the Year’ and shortlisted for the Building Awards Practice of the Year for our mentoring and support for colleagues. Our transition to employee ownership underlies our commitment to our team members’ development and involvement in the Practice.
Our in-house mentoring scheme and collaborative approach in the Studio aim to nurture and encourage everyone in the team to contribute to projects and Practice life.
We work across a range of sectors and building typologies, with teams in the studio currently focused on residential, education, conservation, science and student housing projects and at all stages from master-planning and concept design to project delivery on site.
Our approach across all projects is client focused, we do not design to a ‘house style’, our architecture responds to our clients’ needs. We listen, we learn, and we create and deliver bespoke solutions that are beautiful, practical, affordable, and sustainable.
We offer the opportunity for occasional, non-contractual WFH.