2 Architectural Assistants: RIBA Part II or equivalent
As part of the G.A Group, GA Destination Architecture value creative thinking and practical application in the drive to provide industry leading design solutions for all our clients. All members of our team must have the ability to translate innovative ideas into reality.
We are currently looking to expand our team in London and are looking for 2 Architectural Assistants: RIBA Part II or equivalent to join us.
Together with the team, you will work at the direction of the Project Architect on all stages of a project from concept to completion. Depending on the project, this may include coordination with other teams (GA Brand, Interior Design, Residential and 3D) as well as external consultants.
You will organise your time with the team to meet presentation deadlines and external issue requirements.
- Contribute to the development of overall design Concepts.
- Translate Concepts into Schematic Stage design documentation.
- Participate in the development of presentation material, content and graphic quality. Assist in the production of Detail Design, Construction and Tender stage documentation.
- Participate in design team, client, consultant and/or site meetings as required. Assist in maintaining project records, filing, and administration.
- Assist the Project Architect in all aspects of his/her responsibilities.
- Maintain a positive relationship with project related personnel (external and internal).
General office responsibilities:
Everybody is asked to assist with reception cover during short term absence of the Receptionist, with an office clean-up (before Client visits) or to assist with telephone answering/other admin tasks when help is needed.
Main Skills required:
- Have good knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, 3D/modelling software.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Join our CPD events and share any skills (software/language/other) with the community.
Please submit your application directly to email@example.com mentioning your notice period (if any), your current salary and your salary expectations.