Senior Architect Job in Hammersmith, West London
A Senior Architect job is now available working on luxury hospitality and retail projects.
Interior Design knowledge is essential.
Established over 18 years ago, this team of creators have been taking over the high-end retail design sector since its inception. Their unique approach to design has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and projects in over 100 cities around the world. They are currently developing some amazing luxury retail, F&B, and hospitality projects in China ranging from 150,000 to 800,000 sqm from concept design through to completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on high-end retail projects in China
- Liaising with clients and staff globally to coordinate projects
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Working alongside Interior Designers on projects, plus the wider architecture team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Revit required (BIM delivery expertise preferred)
- Experience in AutoCAD and Rhino is advantageous
- Interior Design experience is required for this position
- Proven experience in RIBA stages 0-4
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Client facing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience delivering mixed-use projects globally
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Christmas & summer parties
- Annual salary reviews
- Extensive list of additional benefits, revealed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Hammersmith, West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12949)