Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Part 1 Architectural Assistant has now become available with an award-winning practice. My client mainly focuses on residential, agricultural and equestrian schemes however they do also work on projects in the commercial, industrial and educational sectors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, expanding their professional skillset and experience. My clients company culture encourages professional development, work-life balance and genuine relationships so that every person on their team is inspired and supported to excel in their role.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits to encourage a healthy work life balance.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 1 Architectural Assistant:
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ensure that all projects are completed diligently to the highest standard
- Ensuring that all information is treated appropriately and kept confidential
- Able to communicate and follow direction to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
- Strong understanding of construction methods and building regulations
Essentials needed for this Part 1 Architectural Assistant:
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BAarch in Architecture
- Able to work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Good understanding of planning policy and best practice
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100