A unique opportunity has become available in a leading practice - see below to apply
My client have continued to be at an exciting period of growth over the years, with a large volume of work being won. As a result they are looking to add a Design Manager to their dynamic and friendly Architectural team with offices based in the beautiful region of Surrey. Alot of the team mainly operate as home working which has worked very well and will continue to be a perk the company permanently offer.
You will be an integral member of the team assisting on simultaneous projects at any one time. This multi -disciplinary company work across a couple of sectors but predominantly focus on projects within the commercial realm, working heavily with both private practice and local authority.
Reporting into the Architectural Manager and working with the medium sized Architectural team, key duties/ideal requirements include:
- Assisting on projects from stages 3-6
- Working across building specifications/Architectural specification writing
- Working to UK buidling regulatons
- Effectively manage your workload alongside the design process, within the wider team towards project delivery
- A background in Architecture would be highly preferable
- Coordination with the in house team and managing/ mentoring a small team
- Some previous experience/familiarity with Revit/BIM for viewing models
- Experience within the programming of work, would be ideal although not essential
- Occasional attendance at site meetings
- Assist with information issuing
There is ample career opportunity within the role, with various benefits to the role including flexi hours, the opportunity to work from home all of the time, highly competitive salary, performance related bonus scheme and pension etc.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do not delay in applying and sending through your CV (and portfolio if you have one ASAP) 07765221939
Sussex, Surrey, South london, Berkshire, Kent, Brighton, Horsham, Croydon, Haywards heath, Caterham, Epsom, Kingston upon thames, Crawley, Leatherhead, Guildford, Tonbridge, Slough, Reading, Uckfield, Sevenoaks, Bromley,Crowborough, project architect, senior architect, design manager, associate architect, technical manager, technical coordinator, senior architectural technician, senior architectural technologist, senior project architect
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.