Architect Job in Southwark, South London
Architect job now available! Are you an Architect or Architectural Technologist with Revit fluency and strengths in multi-unit residential or mixed-use projects? This is your opportunity to join a multi-award winning AJ100 practice in South Central London!
Established over 28 years ago, the company is an architectural and town planning practice run by ten Directors and five Associates, holding nearly 100 members of staff collectively. With offices based in London, Sussex and Bristol, teams consist of a number of Architectural, Technological and Administrative staff, specialising in a variety of sectors such as education, commercial, community, residential and are experts at master planning for both urban and rural sites.
Over the years, my client has been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including: 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 residential design awards, and 7 education design awards.
Due to continued success, they are now looking for an Architect or Architectural Technologist to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering medium to large scale residential and commercial projects throughout the UK
- Following this you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of higher education, commercial and residential projects
- Use Revit on a daily basis
- Work within a small team, where you may be expected to oversee junior members of the team
- Work through all RIBA stages 0-7, with more of a focus on the latter stages initially
- Report to the Associate and Director.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Revit skills are essential for this position
- Proficiency in NBS Chorus
- Experience working on large scale residential, commercial or mixed-use schemes
- Strong technical skills on projects with a value exceeding £5m+
- A strong understanding of current building regulations, NHBC Guidance, and housing design guidance (space standards, London Design Guide etc)
- Minimum of 7 years UK experience.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + 1 extra day each year of service after 5 years
- Workplace pension
- Professional memberships paid
- Private medical insurance option
- Great work life balance
- Annual team trips to European destinations
- Regular CPD seminars.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Southwark, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12314)