Architectural Technician Job in Southampton
We are currently working with a forward-thinking Architectural practice in Southampton who have a new Architectural Technician job available
This practice is based in the city centre and focus on residential projects in the region. They aim to offer an excellent service to all their clients across life cycle of the project offering interesting but feasible designs. They have exciting plans for growth and are keen to maintain their staff focused environment.
If you are seeking a company that offers flexibility, values your professional input and with a vision of the future then this could the Architectural Technician job for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of detailed technical design proposals principally involving residential projects
- Prepare schedules of works, technical specifications, products and other reports and surveys
- Assist in the design and delivery of systems and systemisation of internal office processes and documentation -Assist in the design and delivery of Architectural project work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Posses an undergraduate degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Ability to adapt to process driven workflows
- Skilled in the use of Revit, Cad, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Possess excellent communication skills.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to get involved in charity/community-based projects.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Southampton - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12916)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/ Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd