Architectural Technician / Technical Architect
Our client, an established Architectural Practice is looking to expand their London studio.
Due to a number of residential schemes moving into construction, our client is looking to appoint someone to prepare construction packages, while leading a small team to deliver projects.
Ideally, our client is looking to appoint an MCIAT Technologist, experienced Architectural Technician or Technical Architect,
The ideal person will have the following experience:-
- 2 years* PQE MCIAT or BSc Architecture
- Highly proficient in Revit and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and experience of NBS Specification Writing.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packages to agreed timescales.
- The capacity to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
In return our client offers hybrid working of 3 days office / 2 days from home.
For more information please apply with your CV & Portfolio (8MB max).
* Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect a person to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate work context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.