Architectural Assistant & Architect
If you’re passionate about Sports, this could be your dream job.
Our client is a global leader in Stadia Architecture, and boasts an impressive portfolio of high profile sports venues in the UK & overseas.
They are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Architect & Project Architect to work on a sports stadium scheme.
Key criteria to be considered for the Project Architect role:-
- You will have a proven background working on built projects in the UK.
- Proficient Revit user.
- Experience of working on large complex structures such as airports, hospitals, shopping centres or commercial offices is highly desirable.
Key criteria to be considered for the Assistant Architect role:-
- BA (Hons) in Architecture to 2:1 or above
- At least 1 years practice experience
- Revit knowledge is highly desirable.
In return our client offers a competitive salary.
Full support towards part 3 for Assistants. All professional memberships paid.