Our client is an award-winning Architectural Practice.
They boast an impressive portfolio of education, residential and mixed-use schemes taking projects from initial design to completion.
Reporting to the Director, your role will be to lead one/multiple projects at varying stages.
Working on your own autonomy, and being a mentor for the more junior staff within the studio.
Key Criteria for the successful applicant:-
- RIBA / ARB registered Architect
- Creative Architect with a passion for design.
- A successful background job running UK projects through all RIBA stages. Education / residential sector knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD & Revit abilities
Our client offers:-
- Hybrid working of 3 days office / 2 days home,
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Working hours of 9.30am-6pm with an hour for lunch,
- Pension scheme.
For more information, please apply with your CV & Portfolio (Max 8MB