Architectural Technician Job in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client is a successful national housing developer that has an Architectural Technician job now! The role is an excellent opportunity to make the move across to work directly with a developer in role offering a strong package and development.
This leading housebuilder provides homes of all tenures and is the largest delivery partner of Homes England. They employ over 1000 people across 11 offices nationwide and still expanding.
They now have a role for an experienced Architectural Technician. The would require excellent residential building regulation knowledge and experience in the use of Revit.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the regional technical teams to capture site specific requirements in the production of standard house type working drawings
- Work with Engineers and specialist suppliers to integrate their designs into the working drawings packages including but not limited to roof, stairs, joist, beam and block, kitchen and heating designs and structure appraisals
- Make sure all drawings meet national, local and site specifications
- Monitor the progress of projects
- Attended meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- HNC/HND degree in Architectural design
- Have a minimum of 4 years Uk project experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Ability to use Autodesk Dynamo is beneficial
- Excellent Architectural knowledge particularly house types
- Strong working knowledge of latest building regulations is essential
- Able to manage their own workload
- Confident communicator.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays + option to buy 5 additional days
- Hybrid working after probation period
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Continual professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Newcastle Upon Tyne - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12909)