Project Architect Job in Chiswick, West London
A Project Architect job is now available at a design and build practice working on high-end residential projects throughout London
Established in 2005, our client is looking for a capable and passionate Project Architect to lead across all stages, working on prime residential projects. Currently a team of around 20, you would be joining a positive and award-winning studio.
A great opportunity to join an aspirational practice that will offer support with career development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages
- Working closely with the Design Manager
- Develop and prepare concept design presentations at all stages of the project
- Leading medium to large scale single unit residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Managed junior members through projects
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong experience in high end residential projects, preferably London locations
- Interior design knowledge is desirable
- Strong experience in construction detailing and drawings
- Attend site to ensure project progress
- Liaising and regular communications with clients and external consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading similar projects
- Proven experience working in high-end residential schemes
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch up
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Working hours are either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year of service (up to 26 days)
- Regular social events with the team.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Chiswick, West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12912)