- Hunter Dunning
- London, Brixton
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + + employee owned trust
- Closing date
- 12 Sep 2022
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technologist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architectural Technologist Job in Brixton, South London
An Architectural Technologist is now available with a popular AJ100, employee-owned practice!
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale, high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff have ambition, encourages personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through RIBA stages 3-5 on a UK based heritage project in London and other residential projects
- Use AutoCAD and NBS on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as either an Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Excellent AutoCAD and NBS Chorus skills with a minimum of 3 years' experience using this on live projects
- Experience working on the delivery of projects, RIBA stages 4 and 5
- Relevant experience working on heritage, residential/high-end residential, or mixed-use projects
- Strong technical skills and ability to complete technical tasks unaided with little guidance
- Good knowledge of UK construction and building regulations
- Confident working within a large team where good communication skills and coordination is key
- Demonstrable ability to develop working drawing packages for tender and construction
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £45,000
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12502)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert