Architect Job in Doncaster, Yorkshire
This national housing developer has an Architect job now available for a technically minded Architect. The role is an excellent opportunity to make the move across to work directly with a developer in role offering a strong package and development.
This leading housebuilder provides homes of all tenures and is the largest delivery partner of Homes England. They employ over 1000 people across 11 offices nationwide and are still expanding.
They now have a role for a technically minded Architect to join the team. Candidates would need to possess strong Revit skills and excellent knowledge of housing regulations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the regional technical teams to capture site specific requirements in the production of standard house type working drawings
- Work with engineers and specialist suppliers to integrate their designs into the working drawings packages, including but not limited to roof, stairs, joist, beam and block, kitchen and heating designs and structure appraisals.
- Make sure all drawings meet national, local and site specifications
- Monitor the progress of projects
- Attend meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years UK project experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Ability to use Autodesk Dynamo is beneficial
- Excellent Architectural knowledge, particularly house types
- Strong working knowledge of latest building regulations is essential
- Able to manage their own workload
- Confident communicator.
What you get back
- £40,000 plus car allowance
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + option to buy 5 additional days
- Hybrid working after probation period
- Health insurance
- Company pension
- Continual professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Doncaster South Yorkshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12907)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/ Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd