Urban designer - Newcastle Upon tyne
Urban Designer Job in Newcastle
This Newcastle based multidisciplinary practice has a new Urban Designer job. The role would see you working on a number of residential developments across the UK.
This award-winning multidisciplinary practice has been established for over 35 years. Based near the centre of Newcastle the team of around 20 people is made up of Architects, Planners and Urban Designers. Their office is an open design studio that encourages collaborative discussions of designs and projects.
They have a number of clients, including a number of housing developers and retirement living specialists, with projects across the whole of the UK. Due to an increase in workload, they are now seeking an Urban Designer to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a role in the managing of projects
- Developing masterplans
- Preparing outline and detailed planning applications for the development of houses and mixed-use buildings
- Speaking directly with clients as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working a UK based Urban Designer or master planning role is essential
- Experience working on all residential project types, particularly large-scale developments would be preferable
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and British Standards.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Urban designer Job in Newcastle - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12902)