An established multi disciplinary practice with offices in London and central Manchester, have great opportunities in both offices for Architects/Project Architects and Architectural Technicians to join their friendly medium sized team in an involved role. Working across a variety of design led projects covering various sectors, the team is growing and it is an exciting time to join them!
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal individual would have the following skills and experience:
- Working across all RIBA stages with a design flare (for the Architect position)
- Project running experience (for the Architect position)
- Technical detailing know how and producing construction details (Architectural Technician position)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful individuals can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. Hybrid working - where you can work from home most the week if you wish, free parking and a great holiday scheme.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Architectural Assistant, Part 3, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist,
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.