Built Works is seeking a qualified architect or experienced technician to join its London office.
We have a growing workload that includes projects for higher education institutions and commercial clients, conservation lead projects and low energy focussed retrofits. We are keen to hear from people who are interested in new technologies and materials that can engage with and develop our sustainable ethos, as well as our work in conservation. The candidate should have the experience and skill to take these projects through developed and technical design stages.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a strong interest in sustainable design, including retrofit and Passivhaus
- the ability and experience to work at all RIBA Stages, particularly at Stage 4 and 5
- a high degree of skill and experience in using Revit at all project stages
- good visualisation and presentation skills, especially in using Adobe software including Photoshop and Indesign
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application with your CV, a sample PDF portfolio showing examples of work across the RIBA Stages, particularly from Stage 3 onwards (under 10MB), and a cover letter explaining why you are suited to working with us.
No agencies or third-party applications, please.