Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
The RIBA is a global professional membership body, and a cultural organisation, driving excellence in architecture.
Salary: c£50,000pa (based on experience)
Location: London/Hybrid working.
Hours: Full Time, 12 Month FTC.
Why Join us? Our Benefits:
The RIBA offers an amazing employee benefits package which includes (a) a generous pension scheme with employer contributions (up to 12%), (b) life assurance, (c) annual leave of 26.5 days plus bank holidays, paid closure of 3.5 discretionary days between Christmas and New Year and a half-day for Christmas Shopping plus a season ticket loan. For more details on our benefits click here
About the Role
The role of the Project Manager is to effectively plan, scope and manage project delivery in accordance with the Business Case for the specific change under development. You will work with stakeholders across the RIBA to define the project timeline, validate its budget and expected business benefits to be realised. Effective coordination across the change areas, and matrix management of project resources is fundamental to the success of delivery for all projects under your remit (which may be multiple at any one time). A significant part of the role will be to keep senior stakeholders engaged and aware of project status, and act to remove roadblocks to the success of change development.
Wondering what we are looking for?
- A recognised project management qualification would be desirable.
- Experience of forming effective relationships in a remote environment.
- Comfortable with use of project management tools.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate business and financial awareness of projects, business case preparation and adherence, and the financial implications of change – including benefits realisation.
- Self-motivated to proactively minimise problems ensuring project remains on track.
- Experience of/able to manage multiple initiatives/projects is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of managing project meetings and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Effective collaboration skills with the ability to influence others and drive teams to meet project milestones.
If you would like to apply for the position, please view the full job description below (found at 'supporting documents') and submit your CV and covering letter.
Additionally, please ensure that you complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which will be submitted separate from your application.
Closing date: Tuesday, 30 August 2022
Interview date: Tbc
(Please note that we may close an advert earlier than the date above if an exceptionally high volume of applications is received)
The RIBA aims to be an inclusive employer, committed to developing a varied and mixed workforce where all are encouraged to be themselves. We value applications from all sections of society and welcome requests for flexible working across our organisation.
Registered Charity No. 210566