Part 2 Architectural Assistant/recently qualified Architect, Cambridge
Snell David Architects (Cambridge Office) are looking to recruit a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect.
The successful applicant will work on a variety of residential projects ranging from high-end multiple unit housing schemes for local developers to a number of bespoke design projects for private domestic clients. They will develop hands on experience across all RIBA work stages from project conception through to detailing and site construction stages. A willingness to learn and develop in their role is crucial as we hope to find somebody who can grow within and contribute to our talented team.
Applicants must possess:
· Exceptional design and communication skills.
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Knowledge and experience of Technical Details.
· Experience with Sketch-up is advantageous.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE SEND A CV & SAMPLES OF WORK TO email@example.com