Floyd Slaski Architects Ltd is a feel-good practice based in Putney.
We work predominantly in the healthcare sector, both NHS and Private plus other special projects such as community centres and residential. Construction values typically range from £500,000 to £25 million.
Healthcare design experience is welcome but not essential. We consider it more important that you are an excellent all-rounder with a proven background in designing, specifying and running projects of similar scales.
It is anticipated that there will be a mixture of working at home, in the office and on site. Great career prospects for advancement and promotion.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Revit expertise as core office software
- Competent Autocad skills
- NBS specification writing and construction detailing experience
- Experience of working in the UK is helpful, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages