A leading Hertfordshire based practice have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Architect to join their friendly and established team.
This is a great opportunity for you to work an involved role across the project stages. This will see you being involved in the creation of the conceptual designs and working through to delivery with the support of the team which is medium sized. You will have ample support around you, with other senior Architects/Associates also working on projects across primarily the Education, Residential, Mixed use and Offices/Commercial sectors.
To become a part of this growing practice, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced AutoCAD user. The practice also use Revit, so this is an opportunity to work in Revit on leading projects (ArchiCAD or Vectorworks experience will also be considered for the right individual)
- Well rounded experience working across all project stages including project running and delivery
- Proven Design experience
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- A proven background of working on projects of a similar scale
- Knowledge in UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- As above, experience of the RIBA stages
The successful individuals can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including a performance related bonus scheme, flexi hours and potential for a personalised flexible home working set up.
If you are suited to the above description and would like to find out more, please don't delay in applying or calling me to discuss further.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Senior Architect, Project Architect, ARB Architect, Part III, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist, Architectural Designer, Associate Architect, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Harpenden, Cambridge, Bishops Storftford, Bedford, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hertford, St albans, Hoddesdon, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Luton, Harlow, Watford, Enfield, Brentwood, Essex, Letchworth garden city
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly