Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Wiltshire
We are currently working with an award winning residential specialist practice who has a new Part II Architectural Assistant job available working from their office in Wiltshire.
Established over 15 years ago the practice focus on mainly on residential projects including bespoke new builds in a highly contemporary style. If you are Part II Architectural Assistant seeking a role that offers support, development and the opportunity to work on contemporary residential projects then this could be the role for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting projects across all project stages from concept to delivery
- Production of planning and technical drawing packages
- Working independently as required or as part of a team
- Attending site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part II qualification
- Strong design ability and technical knowledge
- Experience in Vectorworks is beneficial but not essential as training will be offered
- Keenness to contribute to the collaborative and friendly studio culture
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A full UK driving license.
What you get back
- Training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to play a part in the development of a vibrant practice
- CPD events and visits
- Social activities
- Being part of a friendly, supportive team.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural assistant Job in Wilshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12887)