Architectural Job in Chichester
My client has a new Architectural Technician job working from its office in Chichester. This role would suit a Revit skilled Architectural Technician and offers competitive salary and a range of flexible working options.
Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, car showrooms and corporate headquarters.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Lead project stages
- Using Revit daily
- Working a broad selection of projects including Education, commercial and residential.
- Support Junior members of the team
- Visit site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong technical ability
- Revit experience is essential
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working with home working days
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Chichester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12493)