Our client who is a design led residential specialist practice has a new Architect job available working from their office in Wiltshire.
Established over 15 years ago the practice focus mainly on residential projects, which include: bespoke new builds in a highly contemporary style, traditional style new build homes and working on conservation properties. This role would suit an Architect with a passion for residential design who is looking to join a design-led practice with a friendly atmosphere and good work life balance. Located in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run projects from concept to site delivery
- Working directly with clients including taking initial briefs
- Working on the production of concept designs
- Production of planning and technical drawing packages
- Working independently as required or as part of a team
- Supporting junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualification
- Proven ability to run projects from concept to completion
- UK based residential experience is essential
- Strong design skills and an outstanding design portfolio
- Strong communication and graphic skills
- Excellent technical and detailing experience
- Experience in using Vectorworks is preferable but not essential
- Confidence in working independently and taking on responsibility
- Keenness to contribute to the collaborative and friendly studio culture
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A full UK driving license.
What you get back
- A competitive salary, based on experience, plus benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to play a part in the development of a vibrant practice
- CPD events and visits
- Social activities
- Being part of a friendly, supportive team.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Wilshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12886)