Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, South London
A Part II Architectural Assistant job is now available to join a RIBA chartered, high-end residential practice in Chelsea
Established in 2009, our client is looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join their growing team, working on multimillion pound residential projects. The Office is made up of 5 people and has developed an extremely supportive and collaborative culture.
A great opportunity to join an aspirational practice that will offer support with career development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop concept designs and prepare concept design presentations at all stages of the project following directive of the job runner architect and Director
- Develop and coordinate statutory approval information including planning and building control compliance
- Coordinate and communicate with project design team including external consultants
- Develop and coordinate detailed design information including tender and construction packages
- Attend site visits with the job running architect to gain autonomy and experience
- Liaising and regular communications with the consultant.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years post Part II qualification experience
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch up
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in busy studio
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £32,000
- Flexible working (work from home 2 days per week)
- Working hours are 7.5hrs a day Monday to Friday with 1hr for lunch (9.30am to 5pm core hours)
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Regular team outings for lunch, activities, and drinks
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company performance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12881)