Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Central London
Part II Architectural Assistant job available! Seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant with an interest in classical architecture to join a London-based practice offering career progression and flexibility!
With two offices in Winchester and London, their large team consists of over 80 highly skilled and experienced Architects, Technologists, Urban Designers, Consultants, Historical Researchers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Administrators. Their portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties. Due to an increase in workload, they require a Part II Architectural Assistant to join the London team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with a senior member of staff on several conservation projects
- Production of design and technical drawing packages
- Be involved in planning applications, listed building consents, and design and access statements
- Using ArchiCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural assistant
- Possess an interest in Conservation projects
- Examples of classical detailing in a portfolio would be highly beneficial
- Examples of planning applications upon application
- Examples of Design & Access statements
- Experience in listed building consents
- Strong hand sketching skills.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £32,000
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12704)