Architect Job in Brixton, South London
Architect job now available! Seeking an Architect with high-end residential experience to join an AJ100 practice!
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale and high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff have ambition, encourages personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Experienced Part II Architectural Assistants will also be considered for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on high-end residential projects in London's most prime locations
- You will be working across all RIBA stages on multiple projects
- Use AutoCAD to a high standard on a daily basis
- Oversee more junior members of the team and assist when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years PQE Part III professional experience, within the UK
- Excellent design skills and a good technical knowledge
- A thorough understanding of design issues on large-scale residential and commercial projects
- Fluent user of AutoCAD to a high standard, with evidence of using this software on residential schemes in professional practice
- Experience using SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Revit would also be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience working on high-end residential homes within the UK, ideally in London's RBKC areas
- Comfortable working in a medium-sized team and managing more junior members when required
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Excellent English both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £33,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Brixton, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12735)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly