- Randstad UK
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + hybrid remote working, flexi hours
- Closing date
- 26 Aug 2022
A Fantastic Architectural firm based in Leicester are seeking Architects, experienced Architectural Assistants and Architectural Technicians to join their growing team that primarily work across the Residential, Commercial, Education, Logistics and the Healthcare sectors. An established and large sized friendly practice, this opportunity will give you the chance to be an involved member of a project team with great ownership of your work in a dynamic practice with long term career opportunity being offered.
With great growth last year this practice is thriving with industry leading projects keeping them very busy, it is a very exciting time to join the practice!
Aside from the above, further reasons to join the team include:
- Flexible home working the majority of the time if you wish
- They do have a great office environment with everything you need and more when you are in the office
- Flexi hours
- Company bonus awarded every year
- Great social events
- A strong package alongside a competitive salary
The right individual will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Experience of the RIBA stages
- Experienced working on larger scale projects in any sector
- Ideally Revit experience - although this isn't essential
- The successful individual can expect a great opportunity with a chance to join a thriving practice with long term scope.
My client are currently interviewing for these roles, so if you are suited to the above description the process can move quickly and I can guarantee quick feedback.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Architectural technician, Architectural technologist, Architect, Architectural Assistant, Part 2, Part 3, Junior architect, Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate Architect, Revit, ArchiCAD, Archicad, Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Leisure, Care, Northampton, Kettering, Leicester, Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Market harborough, Coventry, Rugby, Wellingborough, Bedford, Royal leamington spa, Uppingham, Nottingham, Kettering, Derby, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert