Senior Architectural Technician
This AJ top 20 practice has a Senior Architectural Technician job now available. This practice is passionate about the welfare and happiness of its team and offers hybrid and flexible working options plus a range of other benefits
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail, and health. The company has won multiple awards for its work but has also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a brief and developing initial proposals
- Production of full specifications
- Working directly with clients
- Taking charge of projects with values of £1 million - £50 million
- Managing a team directly
- Coordinating other teams
- Working across all project stages
- Working on multiple on-site projects at a time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in taking a lead role in the management of large-scale projects
- Able to manage teams and experience of the allocation of work
- Experience in working from concept to completion of projects
- Background of working directly with clients
- Experience in managing fees and invoicing for projects would be beneficial
- Revit experience is essential.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working times
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Cardiff Wales - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12866)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly