Architect (PT III)
Richard Parr Associates (RPA) are looking for a highly motivated and skilled PT III Architect to join our team (either in Notting Hill or the Cotswolds).
RPA work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK (www.richardparr.com).
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of professional experience, post PTIII
- Sector relevant UK experience, across most work stages
- Strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active attitude
- A willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive salary - negotiable depending upon experience.
- Annual bonus – up to 5% based on company profit
- Enhanced family leave
- Private medical insurance and employee referral bonus
- Regular team experiences and events
Please email your application to Ben Lamb at email@example.com
No agencies please