ARCHITECT / URBAN DESIGNER
Lavigne Lonsdale is a successful, award winning 20-year-old practice that is expanding. We are a southwest based Masterplanning, Urban Design, Landscape and Architectural practice working on a wide range of exciting projects across the south of England.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Architect who has experience/qualifications in Urban Design for residential/mixed use projects. The position is to be based in Truro or be willing to travel to Truro regularly.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate to work on a wide range of exciting developments across a range of sectors. You will work directly with the Directors of the practice to; deliver projects, liaise directly with clients and demonstrate the ability to work within an established team of landscape architects / architects and urban designers helping to develop and expand our successful business.
Essential skills for this Architect (Urban Design/ Residential Projects) position:
- 5 + years experience working in private and/or public sector
- ARB/ RIBA qualified architect with proven UK based experience
- Experience working on large, medium and small-scale residential and commercial projects in the UK
- Capable of working on a varied portfolio of work
- Proven ability to manage projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent design and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Solid technical capability and understanding of UK planning legislation
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a passion for client satisfaction
- Confident freehand skills
- Excellent CAD skills in AutoCAD. Revit would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Excellent report writing skills using Adobe InDesign
- Be prepared to share daily office tasks including admin and general office duties
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and excellent working conditions in a small friendly office environment.
Candidates should email a CV and up to 10 x A3 examples of work or pages of portfolio to email@example.com ensuring transmissions do not exceed 10Mgb in size and that this is in the form of no more than two documents ie. CV and examples of work. Interviews will be in August as the position is for an immediate start.
For an informal chat, please call Martyn Lonsdale or Andrew Walker on 01872 273118:
Lavigne Lonsdale is an Equal Opportunities Employee
Apply for ARCHITECT / URBAN DESIGNER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly