Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary Expectations: £24,000 - £28,000
An amazing opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant has come up to join a medium sized practice in Berkshire to assist and support my client's CAD team in the production of planning application. My client's predominately work within the Residential sector, delivering projects for major national housebuilders across the region.
My client is ideally looking for someone with 1-4 years' experience who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of AutoCAD and has previous exposure to designing houses and apartments.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits along the way.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 1-4 years' experience in the Residential sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to produce technical drawing
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100