Salary Expectations: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an aspiring Architectural Technician to join an award-winning RIBA charted practice. This national and experienced architectural practice initially focused on healthcare, retail and infrastructure projects. Due to their success, they have now diversified into other sectors including education, civic, community and residential.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused and has strong Revit skills. In addition to this they will get the opportunity to work with disciplined experts helping to create the link between concept design and construction.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help create a healthy working environment and support career growth.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Implement and manage any issue tender packages
- Exposure to site inspections
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Proficient in Revit
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to use all facets Microsoft office
- In depth knowledge of building regulations and planning rules
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100