- Hunter Dunning
- West London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Aug 2022
- Job (Function)
- Landscape and Public Realm
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Garden Designer Job in Notting Hill, West London
A Garden Designer job is now available working on a range of residential and commercial projects in Notting Hill, West London.
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Garden Designer to join their design team of 5, working on a mixture of residential and commercial projects.
Established over 30 years ago, this company of 40 is renowned for designing, building and maintaining beautiful and innovative gardens.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support senior design team on a range of projects, including high end domestic and large-scale commercial schemes
- Interact and collaborate with project build team
- Adapt and provide solutions as necessary with project changes
- Manage design projects, from start to finish, alongside the Senior Garden Designer
- Develop mood boards and concept drawings
- Produce construction drawings, schedules and specification for builds and designs
- Produce designs of gardens and outdoor spaces to an excellent standard
- Produce imaginative plant designs
- Produce minutes and action site/client meetings
- Source materials, place and manage orders and suppliers
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
- General office administration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Diploma/degree in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Garden Designer
- Excellent knowledge of Vectorworks is required
- Good knowledge of plants and a love of plants
- Ability to produce high quality visuals - Sketchup and Photoshop are advantageous
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Ongoing support, training and development
- Regular CPD's
- Summer + Christmas party
- Regular socials - BBQs, drinks, etc.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Garden Designer Job in Notting Hill, West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12849)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert