Location: North Yorkshire
Salary Expectations: Dependent on experience
An experienced Architectural and Planning consultancy based in North Yorkshire are looking for a talented Architectural Technician to join their dynamic team. My client works exclusively across the Rural sector with some of their most recent work covering Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Tourism projects.
The successful candidate will be working as part of an interdisciplinary team of specialists to help assist with the design of a range of projects across a variety of sectors. Although my client's office is based in North Yorkshire, they offer hybrid working to promote a healthy work-life balance.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefit package to support career development.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Exposure to site inspections
- Experience in designing residential layouts
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Able to use all facets Microsoft office
- Basic understanding of photoshop and SketchUp
- Knowledge of building regulations
- A good written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly