Salary Expectations: £33,000 - £40,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with RIBA Chartered Practice based in Surrey. My client is looking for an experienced Architect to join a busy team of Architects and Surveyors who will be working on projects within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
The right candidate will demonstrate UK project experience seen through from initial client contact to completion with experience in all RIBA work stages. The perfect candidate will also hold a very good understanding of construction detailing and construction methods.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits.
Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- Design and access statements and Planning submissions
- Preparing feasibility reports
- Building regulations submissions and tender packages
- Communicating with clients, planning officers, building control inspectors and contractors
- Administrative and technical tasks
- Job running
- Very good knowledge of current building regulations and experience on specification writing
Essentials needed for this Architect role:
- Excellent command of Revit and AutoCAD
- To work independently as well as in a team
- Previous exposure to projects within the Residential, Commercial and Education sector
- Previous experience of job running
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly