- Full Time
Architect Job in South East London
An established South London practice now has an Architect job available! They are expert users of Revit with projects across the UK. Most recent projects are 200 - 1000 residential units in the North and South East of England!
With nearly 50 years of experience in both, Architecture and Interior Design, this multidisciplinary practice covers a wide range of sectors including residential, retail, mixed-use, conservation, leisure, education, and master planning.
Having 2 UK offices based in Leeds and London, the company very much likes to consider themselves as one big team. With a recent increase in workload and ever-returning clients, they are now looking to welcome someone that considers themselves a technically strong Architect or a very experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, to help assist them with a variety of UK-based projects. Current projects range from 200 - 1000 units in London and the North/South East of England.
It is vital that you consider yourself as a technically competent Architect with good detailing skills, in order to be considered for this position
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Architect your responsibilities will lie across all RIBA stages 0-7 within the business, however initially my client seeks a technically minded individual with strengths in detailing and project delivery (stage 4 - 7)
- Your role will require a high level of Revit BIM knowledge as this will be your daily software
- You will be part of a small team of Architects and be assisting junior members of your team
- To work on multi-unit residential homes ranging from 200 - 1000 units initially, then you will have exposure to other sectors and project sizes.
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant (with a minimum of 4 years PQE Part II experience)
- Experience working on multi-unit residential or mixed-use schemes, candidates with build-to-rent project experience is highly desirable
- A strong understanding of the process of delivering high-quality projects is essential
- Sound knowledge of building regulations and NBS specifications
- Confident working across all RIBA stages
- Strong Revit skills are essential for this position
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonuses
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Hybrid working, 2 days at home per week
- Social events and team days.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you $300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in South East London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12845)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly