A new Architect job is now available with an AJ100 practice. This role would suit a motivated Architect or Senior Architect with a passion for conservation projects.
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
Due to a number of new projects, they are seeking an Architect or Senior Architect to join its Oxford office
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for the running of projects stages 3 - 5
- Production of drawing packages and specifications
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Managing and supporting junior members of staff
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified ARB Architect
- AABC, IHBC, or RIBASCA would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in historic building conservation projects
- Proven technical ability
- Experience of project running of UK based projects
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Working Knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
- Experience in the running and delivery of projects
- Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 to 5.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Agile working 3 days office based 2 days WFH
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Optional healthcare cash back
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Oxford - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12843 )