Salary: Based on experience
An exciting opportunity with a RIBA chartered practice has now become available for an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist. My client is a unique multidisciplinary planning-led architecture practice working across a variety of different sectors but specialising in bespoke housing design.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the UK Building regulations with relevant UK based experience. My client is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their team in delivering high end residential projects from the planning stage through to construction.
This job offers a competitive benefits package and flexible working hours to help support a health work life balance.
Skills and responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Producing drawings for planning and building applications
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information and knowledge
- Ability to multitask and assist on multiple projects at one time
- Able to take a proactive approach to problem solving and not require supervision
- Attending on-site meetings and managing queries as required
Essentials needed for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Experience using ArchiCAD
- Relevant industry qualification, ideally CIAT membership or working towards MCIAT
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or HND
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- In-depth knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100