Part 2 Architectural Assistant, London
LSI Architects is an AJ100, award winning architectural practice with over 70 people, including Architects, Technologists and support staff, based in London and Norwich.
We seek to create sustainable, innovative, valuable and positive architecture that improves lives, builds communities and enhances society, or as we put it – Life Touching Design.
We work on design projects across the education, healthcare, residential and other commercial sectors with a particular focus on projects in London, Norfolk, Cambridge and the Eastern Region.
The Practice has been recognised as one of the best employers in the construction industry, having been gold accredited by Investors In People and the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualifications/Architectural Assistant Part II
- Previous practice experience
- Critical thinking
- Constructive attitude and drive to make positive change
- Strong design, technical, graphic and 3D modelling skills
- Excellent understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance, you’ll gain experience working on projects across a variety of sectors. We have some great benefits including competitive remuneration, flexible working, regular team events and our annual study trip which in recent years has taken us across to Stuttgart, Amsterdam, Glasgow and Budapest.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Applications can be made by sending a CV and examples of your work to us at email@example.com