Project Architect Job in Fulham, South West London
Project Architect job now available! Suited for experienced Project Architects in the high-end residential sector, this role will give you the opportunity to lead your own projects in some of London's most prime locations!
This architecture and interior practice offer full architectural and interior services from inception to post-completion. The team of 17 comprises of experienced Architects, Assistants, Technicians, and Designers with expert knowledge in the high-end residential and commercial sectors. Their portfolio consists of projects in London's most prime locations, plus projects in Surrey, The Cotswolds, and international locations. Project values typically range from £3million to £4million.
This year has been amazingly busy for the practice and things aren't slowing down, with plans for substantial growth over the next 18 months, they are looking for Project Runners to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on bespoke high-end residential and commercial projects across all RIBA stages (0 - 7)
- Client-facing responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images, and other documents related to design
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the team
- Report to the directors on progress
- Use AutoCAD & SketchUp as your daily software's.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part III Architect, with a minimum of 3 year's professional working experience in a UK practice
- A proficient user of AutoCAD, and SketchUp and have worked on live projects within the UK
- 3D design ability - using InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch Up, and other rendering software
- Able to demonstrate a project that you have worked on through all RIBA stages
- Confident in working through detailed design, technical design, and delivery stages of projects
- Not essential, but candidates with high-end basement experience is a bonus
- Technically minded and a good eye for bespoke detailing
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £48,000
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Social's such as team drinks and dinners
- Laptop provided
- Office hours are 9am to 6pm
- Extra benefits are being discussed and more information can be provided at a later date.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Fulham, South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12839)