Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Architectural Assistant Part 2
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Part 2 Architectural Assistant has now become available with one of the UK's largest architectural practices. My client works on large scale projects across many different sectors, both in the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in Revit and have previous experience working in a UK based office. In addition to this, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with disciplined experts.
This job offers a competitive salary, flexible hours and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance. The company has strong corporate social responsibility and works to ensure that they positively impact the wider community.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Working independently on concepts to comply with UK Building Regulations
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Assist in the production of drawings and reports across all RIBS stages 1-5
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a master's in architecture
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Able to carry out studies and design proposals
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100