Architectural Assistant Part 2
HobanDesign – Wimbledon, Greater London
Hoban Design (a RIBA practice) are looking for a motivated and ambitious Part II architect to join our team of 12 in Wimbledon. UK / Ireland graduate education and work experience placement are essential.
The successful candidate is expected to have a strong work ethic, be sociable with colleagues and clients, and be keen to work with an award-winning firm specialising in the design and delivery of luxury residences.
The following requirements are essential:
- Minimum two years’ proven job running experience post-Part 2 in UK.
- Experience and knowledge in architectural detailing and specification
- Full fluency in written and spoken English
- Working experience of UK building regulations
- Experience of Vectorworks, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office suite
- Suitable commuting distance to Wimbledon SW19
The successful candidate will expect
- Competitive salary - negotiable based on experience
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team experiences and events
- Bonuses, career advancement, mentoring.
- An enjoyable work experience in a friendly sociable office environment. We are proud to have a very low staff turnover.