Salary Expectations: Dependent on experienced
I am currently working with an award-winning RIBA chartered practice looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their dynamic team. My client works across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential and education.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient with Revit and have a good understanding of building regulations and construction packages. They will have the opportunity to work on projects from initial conception through detailed design, ensure projects are delivered on time within budget and to the technical quality expectations of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help supports a healthy work life balance.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Able to actively contribute to any RIBA project stage from feasibility to delivery on site
- Carry out studies and design proposals for review
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- Ensure design proposals conform to the latest planning policies, building regulations and technical standard
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Proficient in Revit
- Heritage experience would be preferable
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100