Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning creative and technical team in Leicester. My client is looking to bring an experienced Architectural Technician on board at a time of exciting growth.
The practice prides itself on applying technical expertise and Logistics realism to resolve complex issues effectively. The successful candidate will have the ability to produce well - designed and innovative buildings through the Residential sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, a pension scheme and other appealing company benefits.
Skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- To carry out excellent technical Residential detailing
- To carry out projects at various work stages through RIBA Stages 2-6
- A good knowledge of construction details and regulations
- The ability to work independently - with the skills to also work as part of a team
- To implement and manage issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 2-3 years' experience in the Residential sector
- Proficiency in Revit
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100