Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Wandsworth, South London
Part II Architectural Assistant job now available with a small-sized high-end residential practice based in South London! This practice also offers remote working options!
Founded in 1997, this practice has developed steadily to what it is today; a dedicated, design-led team with a passion for high-end architecture. Their expertise in high-end residential, combined with a meticulous approach to planning and detail. Their portfolio of projects ranges from £1million - £8million and are based throughout the UK, with a primary focus in London's most prime locations.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and offers great remote working options and flexibility after the initial settling-in period.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the projects
- Assist in preparation of feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, etc
- Assist in developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Work within a small project team on high-end residential projects
- Use ArchiCAD as your daily software to the highest standard
- Report to the Directors on each specific project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant or Technologist/Technician or Architect with a minimum of 5 year's professional working experience within a UK practice
- Experience working on small scale high-end residential projects in the UK
- A thorough understanding of design and technical issues on residential projects
- A fantastic technical mind and a good eye for detail
- Able to demonstrate work that is all yours in a well-presented portfolio
- Ideally have strong ArchiCAD skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 21 days holiday, with an extra day gained each year up to 25 days
- 6 monthly bonuses based on the practices and your individual performance
- Remote working options, all equipment will be provided by the practice for your setup.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Wandsworth, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12829)