Part 1 & 2 Architectural Assistants
We are an award-winning boutique architecture practice based in London looking for
talented Part I and Part II architectural assistants to contribute their skills and motivation
with our ongoing project workload and to gain valuable experience towards their RIBA
The positions provide a fantastic opportunity to be involved throughout all RIBA Work
Stages, liaising directly with clients in the concept development and detailed design
of residential projects where we are exploring ways to provide economical and well designed
solutions for a rapidly expanding London population.
We value creative and lateral thinking and are particularly interested in young
designers with passion, flair, and an ability to communicate their ideas verbally and on
We are actively looking for someone that appreciates this work ethic and can both
inspire and grow with us.
Required experience and skills:
• UK experience in the residential sector
• Sound knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations
• First rate written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of preparing plans and reports for planning applications
• Confident in working independently and able to build strong working relationships with clients and contractors.
• Able to produce working drawings to a competent standard
• Experience of accurately measuring buildings and building sites
• Experience in attending site meetings
• Experience of preparing tender packages
• Proficiency in the following programmes: ArchiCAD, Lumion, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop
Please email email@example.com with your Bio / CV details and include:
•Examples of work that you consider appropriate
•Bullet-point summary of your biography, career achievements, and interests.
•A short statement on how you would address the ‘housing crisis’.
•Your availability including earliest possible start date.