Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Architectural Assistant Part 2
Location: South Wales
Salary: Dependent on experience
I am currently working with a well-established architectural practice looking for an aspiring Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic and experienced team. My client works on large scale projects across many different sectors including Residential, Education, Health, Sport and Leisure.
The successful candidate will need to be design led with relevant UK experience. They will get the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects with support from disciplined experts.
This job offers a competitive salary, flexible hours and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance. My client provides plenty of opportunities for career progression through training and support.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Comfortable developing designs from initial concept stage in a variety of software packages
- Working independently on concepts to comply with UK Building Regulations
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a master's in architecture
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Able to carry out studies and design proposals
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100